DESCRIPTION: His tweet spawned replies. Those replies spawned replies.Plica06: I dont like fucking cricket so much being an indian why the hell i should cheer for those shits who are making money
Zebeeeeee1: It's funny that cheating is so prevalent in Western Europe, while no Eastern European country made the list. The west enjoys to mock the east a lot and calls us savages, but at least we respect our partners and see cheating for what it is a disgusting act of narcissism. You don't like your partner? Then break up like a real man/woman.
NarcizzCH: This was calming cx
Taner Brienza: I'm a native french speaker and I didn't even get a single word the girl who was supposed to speak french said
Vijay Rajan: If I open my gryffindor would you slytherin
Gustavo Lu: You know you are dating a Spanish woman when she declares independence from herself and claims to be a one-person sovereign state with her own laws.
Dark Ride: Turkish women are caring but their relationships are mostly not very long. An average Turkish girl had tons of boyfriends because they like drama and get bored after a few hours/days/weeks/months.
Eri Boy: You know you're dating a Mexican woman when you open her suitcase and her whole immediate family and extended family pop out and go running
Dmc222lol: Not all girls are like this
Alex DeNava: Stereotypes are bullshit!
Aboomination: Oh my god this describes my boyfriend soooo well! But I'm part Trinidadian so our cultures aren't too far off. Both Carribean. We understand the same things hahaha
EuroS50: They screwed up the Polish part uhhh
Its Meatzz: CIELITO LINDO MY JAM
SpiceBoy7UK23: This is very accurate been living in Germany for a while and most of this was true
Pied Piper: They are very kind people
Sarah Sophia: I'm Tunisian and i identify with that
Mis Jas: Esta claro que no es el acento lo que lo hace sexy, sino la forma de hablar. ;)
EnriYoyo: Sarma are delicious !
21 Jan Do you really think you'll be successful if you simply copy other people's habits? If that was the “Ugh, it rained this morning, and my hair got all messed up. I hate rain.” C'mon, really? Having a bad day is ok—everyone get's irritable once in a while. But if you always hate everything, you'll have a bad life. 6 Apr My apartment is a disaster. Yep, this is the post where I tell you just how much of a giant mess I am. Sometimes I really beat myself up about it. Like this morning, for example. I was getting ready to leave for work and I was horrified by the state of my bedroom. I started to get that drowning feeling that I feel. 23 Jul “From being unfaithful to a woman I loved. It really woke me up to my confusion and my cruelties and my cowardice and how poorly I had lived up to my ideals. I really fucked up but I would not be the person I am if I hadn't had that fuck-up to teach me. Hard fucking lesson, wish I'd been smarter but you can't.
I Am Really Not Okay With This.... - Chat Online Free Dating!
Do you recognize it? I think most of the adults in this sick world believe this. True, I have a lovely home of my own, and an amazing wife and three wonderful daughters, and I have a job that excites me and gives me joy and I even have a yard. Sometimes we need to take care of the others with the army, sometimes with the courts and the police, and sometimes we believe that it is suitable for some government office to take care of them, sometimes they should just relax a little and sometimes we wish they would just go to a psychologist and get fixed already.
All right, of course we should improve the cash-flow and invest in the education system; it would be very helpful, of course, to raise awareness, to take a vacation once in a while, to develop a new hobby, to read the right books, to see movies and take courses. It helps a lot. We of course wish for the day when other people will understand, when everyone will understand as we have long known, what is right and who is right.
And the truth is that nothing is okay. The truth is that no one, no one at all is okay.
- Trying to be perfect can cause enough anxiety and frustration to sabotage our creativity.
- Do you want to scream, to kick something, to slap your forehead really hard? Do mistakes make you angry with The answer is simple, though perhaps a little counterintuitive: Give yourself permission to screw-up. We need to be continuously time to really get a handle on it. You may make some mistakes, and that's ok.
- Okay, We Admit It: Guys Screw Up | HuffPost
- 10 Habits Of Unsuccessful People You Don’t Want To Copy
- 23 Jul “From being unfaithful to a woman I loved. It really woke me up to my confusion and my cruelties and my cowardice and how poorly I had lived up to my ideals. I really fucked up but I would not be the person I am if I hadn't had that fuck-up to teach me. Hard fucking lesson, wish I'd been smarter but you can't. Are we really okay? Everything's okay. There's a concept like this. Do you recognize it? Sometimes it's very tempting to believe it. It's an attitude, one might say a Are screwed up in the head. This is a fact. We're not okay. Like a computer that's been attacked by a deadly virus that makes it do things it's not supposed to do.
- 11 Sep I had to see a doctor for evaluation for committal or release and what he said to me did quite a bit of damage. It really messed me up for a long time. He said, “ Kurt, you're a 19 year old kid from New York, there are a lot of people out there who have it a lot worse than you. You shouldn't be so depressed.”. I didn't know what to do. My mind kept racing. I did not know if I should tell anybody? Who was I going to tell? I didn't know what to do. I was so scared. I kept feeling like I had really messed up. I didn't know what to do? I kept telling myself I needed to think and stop crying. I really didn't know what to do with myself and.
- 15 people who have screwed up at work worse than you · The Daily Edge
Did I really mess up?learned that in life and in work, passion must trump financial considerations, because regret makes for heavier baggage than debt.
Okaycredit card swipers in those toll booths?
Something like that users of social networking for Dating:
- Books (about sex): "Memoirs of Emma Courtney"
- Music: "Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder"
- Musical genre: Cool jazz
- Sex position: Spoons sex position
- Sex symbols: Catherine Deneuve
A adroit bloke acknowledges his mistakes. An out of the ordinary valet learns from them. We asked pre-eminent men and common Joes to explanation the without a doubt, "From which of your mistakes did you gain the most? Some guys wanted no character of the inconceivable. A prominent sob sister deemed it "way too fucking individual.
Rhyme servant flush with claimed he'd not till hell freezes over made a misprint. But slews of men did pay dirt the interview, and they did so with breathtaking justice and, on observance, some much-needed humor. And that I perpetuated that show up was my biggest boo-boo.
Popular questions from our blog readers:
- Doomed to rest of life being single?
- Why Do People Cheat?
- Dating for 2 years, urge to have relationship more serious?
- Why do guys get so angry when...?
FREE SCREW DATING
- Name: Jo
- Age: 24
- Heigh: 5'.7"
- Weight: 60 kg.
- Drinker: Light drinker
- Sex position: Groping
- Sex "toys": Sex machine
- Music: "Peaches En Regalia - Frank Zappa"
Are we really okay
Crazy or not? 221 Jan Do you really think you'll be successful if you simply copy other people's habits? If that was the “Ugh, it rained this morning, and my hair got all messed up. I hate rain.” C'mon, really? Having a bad day is ok—everyone get's irritable once in a while. But if you always hate everything, you'll have a bad life. I didn't know what to do. My mind kept racing. I did not know if I should tell anybody? Who was I going to tell? I didn't know what to do. I was so scared. I kept feeling like I had really messed up. I didn't know what to do? I kept telling myself I needed to think and stop crying. I really didn't know what to do with myself and..